Thursday, September 29, 2011

The VM Family

Can it be that I'm blogging again?

I have lots to catch up on. So I figured why not start from my most recent shoot? If I went way far back I'd feel overwhelmed :) Oh man. This family is gorgeous, huh? Love, love, love this family. Add a few gorgeous settings...great evening light, perfect temperature...I almost had to pinch myself! I am so lucky to do what I do! I think I must be excited about blogging again because I included way too many pictures here :) How are they ever going to decide what to get printed?

With a 1 year old, you have to bring some flexibility and patience---and it's great when I only have to follow the parent's lead on that one. Mom and Dad were beyond relaxed and fun about this shoot---which makes everyone happy and the photos genuine.

We're in the middle of the fall photo season and everybody is thinking about Christmas Cards---if you are too, get in touch with me soon! I'll post some examples and ideas for cards this year--but it's not too early to start planning already!


























3 comments:

  1. Yay! These are my neighbors! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all!!! The kids running around Mom and Dad feels like you stopped time for them-awesome. And the last one is so great too. I wish you could take our pictures again!!! Super sad right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What incredible pictures! The Ver Merris' are such beautiful people inside and out. Love how you captured their joyful spirits.

    ReplyDelete