Thursday, January 6, 2011

The H Family

I'm going way back to summer here for this post---and I guess I'm kinda picking and choosing sessions that I WANT to blog on! This one I am biased on. This is my brother and his beautiful family. I love photographing people I know, but sometimes it can be a challenge, too. I SO want to get good images for them---but sometimes familiarity works against me as a photographer. I'm just Aunt Laura. Nothing new or exciting. And my brother has this little thing about closing his eyes for photos. Let's just say I've learned to take a LOT of frames!

We got some good ones during this session. I love this first one of my nephew. I had been taking pictures of his 3 sisters in this beautiful field of flowers, and he had to come in and steal the best image of all. Love this kid. Love this whole family. It's been a huge blessing to live near them in Grand Rapids (they are just a mile and a half down the road!)














2 comments:

  1. These are AMAZING!!! Never did this with Megan and Colin outdoors. Only studio settings.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete