Tuesday, May 11, 2010

J and K getting married!

I've never really pushed or marketed the wedding photography side of things, but there are parts of shooting weddings that I really really love.

One of those parts is engagement photos. Seriously....you've got 2 people in love, they are adults and so they listen to instruction!....and basically, they are just so darn cute. These guys were no exception. I had so much fun hanging out with them for awhile, talking, and taking some photos in between. They were good sports, playful, silly, and very much in love with each other.

Can't wait for your wedding in June, K and J! And K--I hope this tides you over until I get the rest of them edited. There were just so many that I liked, I had a hard time picking out a handful for this post!















2 comments:

  1. Guarantee some of these would get downloaded if on istock ! GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUUUTIFUL!!! Cannot wait for the special day~ xo, lindsay and raan

    ReplyDelete