Wednesday, March 10, 2010

S and C: Waiting on Baby

Colin and Stefanie are expecting their little boy any day now! Colin is my cousin, we are close in age, were in the same grade in school...and I have always had a very special affection for him. He is kind, gentle, and has a quick smile and positive energy. He and Stefanie make a great pair, and we all can't wait to meet their new little guy! He's sure to be a cutie!

I love photographing pregnant women. I just love pregnancy and have always admired the way a woman's body changes and bulges to accommodate this small creature inside---I think that a pregnant body is simply beautiful. It's a privilege to capture this special time in a family's life....and capture that mommy glow that is beginning to emerge. Colin and Stefanie, you guys are gorgeous, you were so easy to work with---and you're going to make fabulous parents!












No comments:

Post a Comment