Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My 5 year old

This post is about a month overdue. My oldest, Rowan, turned 5 in late February. We finally got out to take some photos last week. Rowan has never been big on getting her photo taken--so I tried to make it fun by inviting a few of her friends (who are also 5) who actually love for me to take their pictures (another blog post with some of those photos will follow eventually--they were all too cute!) Amazing what a little peer pressure will do. I'll tell ya, I kept asking myself who this child was that I was photographing....are you kidding me? Who are you and what did you do with my Rowan? Seriously, check out some of her poses (and I offered little to none instruction on any of these).

To read a birthday letter I wrote to Rowan, go to the family blog here.








3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, she is starting to look just like her mother!!

    We love you guys!

    Meg & John

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is stunning :) I love these pictures! She is looking a lot like you!

    ReplyDelete