Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The D Family

I'm using this post for my first official "sneak peek!" I'm still organizing and getting posts ready from sessions in the past, but I will try to keep up with some current ones, too.

I got to photograph a very good friend of mine's family when they were visiting over Christmas. They have adorable identical twin girls who are 3 and 1/2, and a son who is just a few weeks older than my Piper. The first picture-sequence is from an evening when we took care of their son...and we gave him and Piper a bath together. What's better than one year old naked bodies in the tub? He looks like he's in trouble in that first shot, doesn't he?

This shoot was fun. As always, things can be a bit harried with 3 kids so young (plus I had my girls with me!)....but the parents were exceedingly patient, the kids were agreeable, and overall I think we all actually had fun.

It's so interesting to see the special connection between twins. I loved trying to capture their individual spirits, though, too. I seem to have a lot of blue eyes in my life....and I just LOVED gazing into all these beautiful brown eyes! J and B, you guys better watch out in another dozen years--you're going to have your hands full! Enjoy the peek--your full gallery will be up soon.














No comments:

Post a Comment